Monday, January 16, 2006

The book in Nimes 2006

My club is participating to the Nimes international Indoor tournament since its second edition, in 1999.
Michele was eliminated in the quarter of finals in that year, has won the 2000 and 2001 edition (with world record of 597), got second in the 2002 , 2004 and 2005 editions. My daughter Carla also was second in 2005.
Being there and on the top (that also includes the World Championship finals in 2003) for seven years already, has given to Michele and to me a lot of supporters and friends in France. So, it has been a logical choice to put a lot of effort to get out the French edition of the book on time to introduce it in Nimes, that will be the perfect show for it.
We will arrive in Nimes on the evening of the 27th, around 19:00, and I will deliver immediately the books in French to the dealers that already have ordered the book and have booths there. Also a limited quantity of the English and Italian editions will be made available at the same time. So, all friends there that have written to me to book a copy of the French edition wil be able to get it in the same evening.
Hope they will not waste that night in reading it, anyhow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my copy through yesterday (English), and, so far, I think it's great. It's really well structured, and has highlighted some questions for me to improve my performance. Many, many thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge!

Vittorio Frangilli said...

Thanks to you! You are the first one to comment here after getting it, but why anonymously?