Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Heretics in Croatia 2

As you know, I'm not English mother tongue, so I have had to use all my effort to be able to substain a 1 hour of ppt presentation of the book in Porec.
But it has worth the effort!
More than 50 people from many different nationalities have been attending, and results have gone bejond expectation.
Having representatives from P.R. of China asking about possibility of a translation to Chinese, and others claiming for a Russian language edition have made us proud of our work. And signing some copies to people that have brought them to Croatia just to get our outhograps on them have made us even more happy.
I have also asked around for the benefits of a Spanish edition, and being the comments very positive, Spanish is now in my list after German, that is finally close to publication.
Comments about the competition? During my presentation, I have had to say something like "Today on the shooting line I have still seen more than 70% of Fast shooters, while of course the Slow sighters have been those winning the majority of the matches..." ...
Heretic Croatia.... !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the book available in english or spanish? In that case where can I buy it?

Thanks.

Jose.

Vittorio Frangilli said...

English edition is in the market since January. Spanish edition is tentatively planned by the end of 2006.
Pls check http://www.hereticarcher.com for updates about availability of various editions as well as the list of the registered dealers.