Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The three books are on my desk

Finally, the three different editions are on my desk!
Today I have visited the editor, and seen all the copies of the English and French versions on their pallets. Really a fantastic spectacle! Then, I have picked up some copies of each language version, and come back to my office.
Just now, I have the 3 editions on my desk, and I'm comparing them. They look identical, apart from the red cover for the English one, the light blue cover for the French one and the dark green cover for the Italian one.
There are some other small differnces in them, mainly in chapter 7.3 and in the Credits (of course). In all other aspects, they can be cross-read keeping (almost) the same page number for each paragraph and picture, thus making easier to refer to any part of the book independently from the language you are reading.
From tomorrow the books will start to be shipped around, and within ten days I'm sure I'll start to receive questions and comments. This Blog is born to give answers to them, and I hope to be able to keep on with my commitment with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've ordered my copy in english, and I can't wait. Will come back to let you know what I think!!